3.29 Cafeteria Procedures
Aladdin Food Services welcomes all students to the food services offered here at Northeastern. We, as a contract service to the college, desires to do our part to enhance your college experience. We are committed to making our food program the best possible and, along with the residence halls, to provide a safe, healthy and enjoyable environment for all students.
Student procedures described below will be enforced for all student residents, non-traditional students and their visitors.
- Appropriate clothing - All food service customers must wear shirts and shoes while in the cafeteria and Pete's Retreat.
- Appropriate Behavior - The act of purposeful throwing of food or particles of food is prohibited within the cafeteria building and Pete's Retreat. This act will be considered as vandalism and those persons responsible for such acts will be charged restitution for clean-up, repair or replacement as determined by the food service manager.
Any student(s) found physically abusing, using threats, intimidation, harassment, coercion and/or conduct that threatens or endangers the health and safety of any person will be removed and is subject to judicial action.
- Take Out Containers - Students are welcome to take their meal to-go, just ask the cashier for an Eco To-Go Container. Containers are to be used only if you are not eating at the Chuckwagon Café – you may not eat at the Café and then fill up your box to-go.
If you do choose to eat in the Chuckwagon Café and take a meal to-go – you will need to swipe your meal card a second time.
Return used containers and receive a clean one for your next visit.
- Student Card Procedure - All resident students, non-traditional students, and visitors must have a form of payment before entering the cafeteria
- All resident students on a meal plan must have a student I.D. card issued by the college. All meal cards must be swiped at the terminal located at the cashier stand. A student will have a period of three (3) days to replace any broken or lost meal cards.
- Any non-traditional student can purchase a meal plan by contacting the cashier for information. Cash will also be accepted.
- All Visitors will have to pay at the cashier stand.
- Book Bags and Valuables—We are not responsible for your lost articles. Please leave your valuables in your room or keep them on your person.
- Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior - if a student has to be disciplined for unacceptable behavior in the cafeteria or Pete's Retreat, the following are possible consequences:
- Loss of meal privileges
- Assigned work time in cafeteria or Pete's Retreat
Chuck Wagon Café Hours
Monday through Friday:
Breakfast 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM
Lunch 11:15 AM – 1:00 PM
Dinner 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Brunch 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Dinner 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Pete's Retreat Hours:
7:30 AM - 7:00 PM (Monday - Friday)
7:30 AM - 5:00 PM (Friday)
CLOSED (Saturday and Sunday)
Individual Meal Prices (Staff/Faculty)
Breakfast - $5.15
Lunch - $6.50
Dinner - $7.25
Special - $7.50
Brunch - $7.25
Individual Meal Prices (Guests):
Breakfast - $6.50
Lunch - $8.50
Dinner - $11.25
Brunch - $12.00
Special - $11.25
(plus applicable taxes on all meals)