3.15 Sales and Solicitation
- All sales, solicitations, canvassing, exhibits, demonstrations of products on campus property must be approved by the President of the College, Vice President of Student Services, or Director of Human Resources..
- All advertising of sales, solicitations, canvassing, exhibits, and demonstrations of products with the intent to sell is prohibited on campus property, unless appropriate written approval has been received from the President, Vice President of Student Services, or Director of Human Resources. Upon written approval, the approving office will provide a designated access area.
- Solicitors, sales persons, peddlers, and canvassers seeking students and/or NJC staff are not permitted to operate on the college campus without administrative approval.
- Faculty, staff or students at Northeastern may not operate as a sales representative or a solicitor on campus without written administrative approval.
- Products, services, food delivery, merchandise preordered off campus can be delivered on campus (excluding beer or alcohol), if the delivery person receives approval from the supervisor of the building where delivery is to be made.
- Student lists with any personally identifiable information, (other than directory information) is considered confidential and cannot be released for any sales or solicitation. Anyone using such student lists is in violation of the Student Records Law and College Policy.
- Staff lists with any personally identifiable information, other than directory information, is considered confidential and cannot be released to any individual or organization for sales or solicitation.