Living on campus
629 Landrum Lane Sterling, CO 80751
Poole Hall residents can regularly be found in the lobby socializing with each other, watching tv, and playing pool. When the weather is nice, students will often go outside and throw around a football or frisbee on the lawn. Each room in Poole Hall has a place where the resident before left their mark, which allows each room to have its own distinct history.
Poole Hall houses up to 111 students and is located on the west side of campus. Each room features movable beds with two stationary desks, closets, and storage. Poole Hall has one main lobby located on the first floor and small study rooms on each floor.
Features of Poole Hall:
- Double occupancy rooms (community bathrooms)
- Co-ed by floor
- A lounge equipped with a large TV and a pool table
- Wi-Fi in all rooms and common areas
- Wired internet connections (ethernet cable not provided)
- Phone and cable hook ups in each room
- Free laundry facilities
- Extra-long, height-adjustable, bunkable beds (Twin XL: 39" x 80")
- Indoor mailboxes
- Secured building with key/ID access
Limited access is possible to Williams Hall and Poole Hall for visitors. Arrangements may be made in the other residence halls for specific disabilities after the disability is disclosed to Northeastern's Residence Life Office.