Living on campus
619 Landrum Lane Sterling, CO 80751
Williams hall is our newest remodeled dorm on campus and is home to students from a wide variety of different backgrounds. This dorm allows students to branch out and connect with each other, as well as with students in GRB Hall since the two dorms share a lobby and study area. The study area offers students the ability to watch tv, use the computers, or cook a meal in the kitchen.
Williams Hall is our newest remodeled residence hall, renovated as of Spring 2019! Williams houses up to 135 students and is located on the west side of campus. Williams and GRB share a lobby.
Features of Williams Hall:
- Double occupancy rooms (community bathrooms)
- Co-ed by floor
- Main lobby with study area
- A second floor lounge equipped with a large TV
- Wi-Fi in all rooms and common areas
- Wired internet connections (ethernet cable not provided)
- Cable hook ups in each room
- Free laundry facilities
- Extra-long, height-adjustable, bunkable beds (Twin XL: 39" x 80")
- Moveable furniture (to personalize your room)
- Indoor mailboxes
- Secured building with key/ID access
Limited access is possible to Williams Hall and Poole Hall for visitors. Arrangements may be made in the other residence halls for specific disabilities after the disability is disclosed to Northeastern's Residence Life Office.