Living on campus
Herboldsheimer (Herbie) Hall
147 College Avenue Sterling, CO 80751
Herbie Hall is most commonly known on campus as being the "Ag" dorm and is located very closely to Beede Hamil, where many of the agricultural classes are held. Herbie Hall residents form a type of family on campus and are commonly found hanging out in the lobby playing pool or outside. If you walk through the building while students are there, many of them will leave their boots out in front of their door next to their welcome mats.
Herbie Hall houses up to 77 students and is located on the east side of campus. Each room features movable beds with two stationary desks, closets, and storage. Herbie Hall has one main first floor lobby and two small lounges located on the second and third floors.
Features of Herbie Hall:
- Double occupancy rooms (community bathrooms)
- Co-ed by floor
- A lounge equipped with a large TV and a pool table
- Wi-Fi in all rooms and common areas
- Wired internet connections (ethernet cable not provided)
- Phone and cable hook ups in each room
- Free laundry facilities
- Extra-long, height-adjustable, bunkable beds (Twin XL: 39" x 80")
- Indoor mailboxes
- Secured building with key/ID access
Arrangements may be made in the residence halls for specific disabilities after the disability is disclosed to Northeastern's Residence Life Office.