ACADEMIC STANDARDS HANDBOOK
4.14 Second Associate Degree or Certificate
Students may earn more than one degree or certificate at Northeastern Junior College as long as all course requirements for each separate degree or certificate are satisfied. Additional conditions that apply are:
- General Education requirements need not be repeated.
- Cooperative Education or On-The-Job Training or Clinical credits may not be used for the second degree or certificate if any of the credits were earned for the first degree or certificate.
- NJC students (native or transfer) may not be awarded a second AA, AS or AGS degree.
- Students may work on more than one degree concurrently.
- No more than two degrees may be awarded (completed) for any given semester.