Article III- Representatives
Each club shall have only one vote.
No member shall represent more than one club or organization.
CAB representatives shall:
- Attend all CAB meetings.
- Represent their organization or club in voting matters.
- Serve as a liaison between their representative group and CAB.
- Serve on CAB committees
- Follow proper parliamentary procedures during all CAB meetings.
- Each CAB member will be allowed only three excused absences for both semesters; any further absences will count as unexcused.
- An absence will be considered excused when a CAB member contacts one of the Executive Officers or the ASG Advisor prior to the start of the CAB meeting with a legitimate reason for missing the meeting and not being able to find an alternate.