5.02 Student Judicial System Ethics
- All students have equal access to the Northeastern Junior College Judicial System and all its provisions contained therein.
- All professional staff and student judicial members will avoid any personal conflict of interests so they can deal objectively and impartially with all student cases.
- Judicial members will not participate in any form of sexual harassment, nor personal conduct that would create a conflict of responsibilities.
- All judicial members will ensure that confidentiality is maintained with respect to all communications, judicial records and discussions.
- Staff and student members must disclose any conflict of interest that would preclude them from the judicial process.
- Staff will uphold all institutional policies and regulations in their conduct and duties as judicial staff.