Tutoring -- NEW FORMAT! (updated May 14, 2020)
- The MLC will continue to offer exceptional tutoring support.
- We'll see you online in a face-to-face platform!
- Remote tutoring continues for the summer semester. Email email@example.com to set up appointments. We will check message several times during the day and respond.
- You may also leave a message at 970-521-6791 to schedule an appointment. MLC staff will respond as quickly as possible.
- Helping you be successful in your classes is our focus and priority.
Free tutoring is available in the Monahan Learning Center (MLC) on the first floor of Knowles Hall at Northeastern. From Animal Science to Chemistry to Speech -- the instructional specialists and student learning assistants provide tutoring for virtually all courses offered on the Northeastern campus. Tutoring and study group sessions are provided at no cost to Northeastern students.
To make an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-521-6791 and leave a message. Students can request to schedule an appointment at a time convenient for them, and the MLC will take care of the rest.
Excel Center (The Excel Center is closed until further notice)
Drop-in tutoring for math and writing is available in the Excel Center located in Knowles Hall Room 107. It's free and no appointment is needed.
The Excel Center is staffed by Northeastern faculty and instructional specialists. It is full of resources for writing in different formats.
Excel Center Hours
- Due to campus closures, the Excel Center will be closed until further notice.