What we offer:
- Classes include topics such as: English for the workplace, conversational English, English for life skills, civics and citizenship.
- Early childhood education - pre-elementary school for children ages up to 8 years old while parents attend class.
- morning and evening classes (Classes offered in Sterling, CO and Holyoke, CO).
- Cost: FREE.
Our schedule (Sterling, CO location)
- Morning Session: Tuesday - Friday
- 08:30 am - 10:30 am English Language Instruction
- Evening Session: Tuesday and Thursday
- 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm English Language Instruction
*Regular Attendance is required and homework will be assigned.
When You Are Ready
- Transition into NJC's GED or academic ESL classes.
- Identify a career that you would like to pursue.
- Make a plan for education and/or training to start your career.
We are looking forward to welcoming our students back to in-person classes! In order to ensure the safety of our students and staff, we are taking every precaution to prepare our building for the return of in-person classes. Classes will begin September 1st to allow our staff time to implement state and local health mandates regarding safety precautions for COVID-19. We will be completing registration during the weeks of August 17th –21st and August 24th -28th by appointment only. Please contact Vanessa Soliz by calling 970-521-6793 or emailing Vanessa.Soliz@njc.edu to set up your registration appointment. Face masks and social distancing are required for entrance into the ACE building.
Clases de GED e inglés como segundo idioma
Las inscripciones serán del 17 al 28 de agosto.
Llame a Vanessa al 970-521-6793 o envíe un correo electrónico a Vanessa.Soliz@njc.edu para reservar su asiento.
Please monitor our Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) web page for additional information regarding COVID-19.