Concurrent Enrollment


How to Get Started

2. College Opportunity Fund-COF

Apply for COF

3. Selective Service 

Males 18 years and older register at Selective Service website.

Selective Services

4. CE Forms From High School

Please contact your High School Counselor for eligibility and course selection.

5. Submit Paperwork

Turn in all Concurrent Enrollment paperwork to your High School Counselor by due date.

Paperwork needs 

  • Your Signature
  • Your Parent or Guardian's signature
  • Approved High School Designee