Northeastern: Dinsdale Transition Scholarship
- Application valid for Fall 2022- Spring 2023 academic year
- Award Amount: $1,000 Per Year for up to 2 years ($500 per semester)
To qualify for the Transition Scholarship, you must:
- Be a female student with a financial need
- Be a non-traditional student (single parent, displaced homemaker, or over 23 years of age); married mothers with a financial need are also eligible.
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have a completed FAFSA for the current school year
- Attend NJC (will not have to renew the scholarship, it will be available for up to 2 continuous years on one application and acceptance).
- Be in a vocational program (examples: Nursing, Cosmetology, Early Childhood Education, etc).
- Complete the scholarship application.
2. Complete a 2022-2023 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
This scholarship is to assist women who are at a time of change in their lives. It is a needs based scholarship once they meet the criteria above.