- Large percentages of the population may be unable to work for days to weeks during the pandemic.
- Diminished numbers of people and expertise available.
- Diminished emergency and essential services – fire, police, and medical.
- Potential for mandatory school closures.
- Delays in supplies shipments and mail delivery.
- Delays in outside service work.
- Disruption of utilities repairs and limited potential service losses.
School Operational Effects:
Large numbers of staff absent, difficult to maintain school operations.
- Loss of services from suppliers (e.g. food service, other essential products).
- Large numbers of student absenteeism.
- Operational breakdowns of facility and services.