Northeastern Junior College 2022-2023 Catalog

Transfer-Degrees and Programs

Statewide Transfer Policy

Transfer of Associate of Arts and Associate of Science Degrees. Effective for students who enter in the Fall 2003 semester, Colorado public four-year higher education institutions will honor the transfer of an Associate of Arts (A.A.) degree and the Associate of Science (A.S.) degree earned at a Colorado community college. A student who earns an A.A. or A.S. degree at a Colorado public community college, including completing the state guaranteed general education courses, with a grade of C or better in all courses will transfer with junior standing into any arts and science degree program offered by a Colorado public four-year college.