For Colorado, New Mexico, Utah or Wyoming residents from one or more of the following non-traditional populations:
- Adult students entering or returning to college,
- GED recipients,
- Former foster care youth,
- Former juvenile justice youth,
- Returning military students,
- Or students pursuing EMT/Paramedic Training or Early Childhood Education certification.
This is a need-based scholarship, and students must have a completed FAFSA on file with the school.
Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents.
Due Sept. 7, 2020