Welcome, and thank you for your interest in attending Northeastern! Please use the checklist provided below to help you organize and assemble required Northeastern admissions documents. This is a specific list of documents required for applicants from outside of the U.S.A. to submit in order to gain admission to Northeastern. All of these completed documents are necessary in order to issue you an I-20 form. Once Northeastern's Office of Admissions receives and approves all of these requisite documents, you can then be admitted to begin your studies at NJC. If you have any questions or need further information, please contact International Student Counselor Sarah Stone-Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the admissions office at 970-521-7000.
International student file checklist
- International application (see below)
- International student financial statement (included in application)
- Official copy of your English proficiency test results (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.) (upload copy to application)
- Copy of passport or other documentation proving current citizenship (upload to application)
- Certified financial statement from the bank of source providing funds (upload to application)
- Copies of any and all scholarship and/or award letters (i.e. government awards, special scholarships from your home country)
- High school equivalency transcripts (translated to English if necessary)
- College transcripts (if applicable, and translated to English if necessary)
If you are receiving athletic money, the coach must supply a copy of your fully signed letter of intent to verify funds.