STERLING, COLO. – December 16, 2019 – Northeastern Junior College will be operating on special hours during its semester break from today through Jan. 18, 2019.
Administrative office buildings, Walker Hall and Hays Student Center, will be open Monday through Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. most of the semester break. From Tuesday, Dec. 24 through Wednesday, Jan. 1 all Northeastern buildings and offices will be closed. Holiday break campus and office hours resume on Wednesday, Jan. 2.
The Monahan Learning Center (MLC) hours of operation over the holidays are:
- Open from 7:45 a.m.-3:30 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 13
- Closed Saturday, Dec. 14 through Sunday, Jan. 6
- Open from 1-5 p.m., Monday through Friday, Jan. 6 through Jan. 17
The Bank of Colorado Event Center’s hours of operation in December are:
- Normal hours of operation through Dec. 13
- Saturdays of Dec. 14 and Dec. 21: open from 7-11 a.m.
- Sundays of Dec. 15, Dec. 22 and Dec. 29: CLOSED
- Monday-Thursday, Dec. 16-19: open 5 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 20: open from 5 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 23: open from 5 a.m.-noon
- Wednesday, Dec. 25: CLOSED
- Thursday-Friday, Dec. 26-28: open from 5-8 a.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 28: CLOSED
- Monday, Dec. 30: open from 5-8 a.m.
The Event Center’s hours of operation in January are:
- Wednesday, Jan. 1: CLOSED
- Thursday, Jan. 2: open from 5 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Fridays of Jan. 3, Jan. 10 and Jan. 17: open from 5 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturdays of Jan. 4, Jan. 11 and Jan. 18: open from 7-11 a.m.
- Sundays on Jan. 5 and Jan. 12: CLOSED
- Monday-Thursday, Jan. 6-9 and Jan. 13-16: open from 5 a.m.-8 p.m.
The Event Center will return to regular business hours Sunday, Jan. 19.
Northeastern Junior College is Colorado’s premier two-year residential college. It is part of the Colorado Community College System and is institutionally accredited by NCA (HLC). Northeastern offers a wide variety of degree and certificate programs, along with career and technical education (CTE) and community classes. Northeastern offers four-year degree programs through participating four-year colleges.