Aggies Humankind Blood Drive
We all have the power to do something good for someone else. One small thing can change someone’s life or even save it. When we come together to help humankind, we make our mark on the world.
Approximately 20 percent of blood collections come from young donors like college students.
Hospital patients are relying on us to give blood to help ensure blood is available for the lifesaving treatments they need. It’s one of the few powerful ways we can give—human to human. And, when we give blood through the American Red Cross, we pay human kindness forward.
Show the best of yourself and human kindness.
Sign up to give blood and let’s save lives together. Give blood and show you are #Humankind.
A Humankind Blood Drive Sponsored by Aggies and Farm Bureau
Monday, March 9, 2020
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Here are three easy ways you can schedule your blood donation appointment today:
- Visit RedCrossBlood.org and enter sponsor code “njcplainsmen”
- Download the Red Cross Blood Donor App
- Students will be in the Chuckwagon Café over lunch March 2 and 3.
Encourage someone you know to make an appointment with you!
- Share this event to encourage others to sign up.
- Follow the Aggies' Facebook to get updates about the blood drive. Please share the posts to help us make the blood drive even more successful!
Please contact Emily Mollohan at 970-521-6762 if you’re interested in volunteering your time at the blood drive.