143 College Ave.
Sterling, CO 80751
• Double occupancy rooms (Community key access bathrooms)
• Co-Ed Hall
• Two lounges on first floor quipped with a fireplace & Large TV
• Community full size Kitchen
• Climate controls in residents rooms
• Wi-Fi in all rooms and common areas
• Outdoor courtyard with picnic tables and a grill
• Laundry facilities
• Air conditioning
• Extra-long height-adjustable beds
• Phone and cable hookups in each suite
• Wired internet connections (Ethernet cable not provided)
• Indoor mailboxes
• Secured building with key/ID access
Blue Spruce Hall is Northeastern’s newest residence hall. Built in 2011, Blue Spruce is LEED Certified. Each floor is broken down into wings and can hold a total of 124 residents. Study rooms are located on each floor and can be used for individual or group studying. Each floor is also equipped with an ADA accessible room and bathroom. Residents of Blue Spruce rooms also have individual desks, dressers and closet space.
Blue Spruce rooms 134 & 234 and the common areas are ADA compliant per the 1997 Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG).
Find us on Facebook!