Step Four: Get A Room
Apply for Housing
Freshmen are generally required to live on campus for the first year. All residents are required to have a meal plan.
- Complete the online housing application here
- Pay $125 housing deposit. (See cancelation policy at the bottom of this page.)
- Credit Card - Call 970.521.6728
- Check - Mail to: Northeastern College Residence Life, 100 College Ave. Sterling, CO 80751
- Submit Proof of immunizations (2 MMR's & Meningitis)
- Email - Wendy.Zimmerman@njc.edu
- - Fax - 970.521.6771
- By mail - Mail to: Northeastern College Residence Life, 100 College Ave. Sterling, CO 80751
- or Download Certificate of Immunization/Meningococcal Waiver form.
*The meningococcal immunization is not required by law, but is recommended. However, proof of receiving the vaccine or a waiver is required to be on file. Waiver can be found on page 2 of the Certificate of Immunization.
In addition to submitting the online form, be aware that a deposit must be paid and the immunization information submitted for a room to be officially reserved.
- Cancelation must be initiated by a written request to the Department of Residence Life
- Written request must be postmarked on or before July 1 for the Fall semester, and December 1 for the Spring semester, or within 30 days of initiating the contract after these two initial cancelation dates.
- Requests after the designated dates will not be honored and the deposit forfeited.
- Students on waiting lists for hall assignments after July 1 or December 1 are not subject to a forfeiture of deposit.