Before you take out loans, take a look at us
Are you paying your way through college? Me too. Let’s talk for a second. My name is Adrianne Eager and I graduated Gunnison High School in 2011. I had a 3.9 GPA and was accepted to several big name colleges, out of state universities and private schools. But, maybe like you, I have to pay for my own education, so I chose to attend Northeastern. Read my story here.
Get More for Your Money
- Guaranteed Transfer classes
- Average class size of 22 students
- Classes taught exclusively by professional teachers, never grad students
- Six on-campus residence halls
- Eight collegiate sports teams
- Over 30 clubs plus intramural sports
Learn more about Student Life here!
You can still qualify for the Northeastern Guarantee!
If you graduated with a 3.5 GPA or higher you can receive
grants and scholarships to pay for HALF YOUR TUITUION
over 2 years. This is an average savings of over $875 a semester, $1,750 a year or, $3,500 for your entire enrollment at Northeastern!
Learn more about the Northeastern Guarantee here!
- Request information
- Visit Campus
- Give us a call at 970.521.6952 or toll free (800) 626.4637 ext 6800
- Find us on Facebook!
Start the Process
- Apply to Northeastern for free!
- Sign up for an upcoming registration day
- Add Northeastern's School Code to your FAFSA: 001361
Things start to add up