Are you are a fashion-forward, stylish, and creative individual?
Northeastern's one year program begins each August and runs to the following June. Students must earn 1800 clock hours/60 Credits as required by the Colorado Cosmetology/Barber Board for state licensing examination eligibility. Upon successful completion of the program students earn a certificate and become eligible to register for the state exam.
What you'll learn:
- Endless hair design possibilities in cut and color
- Trends and new releases for the industry
- Skin's beauty, quality and care
- Communication and interactive people skills
- Business savvy, how to maximize your earning power, profit at your fingertips
- Natural nail cultivation
- Nail enhancements and extensions
- Spa manicures and pedicures
- Interview and resume skills
- Interactive training with manufacturer educators
- All the skills you need to help you provide your clients with solutions in beauty wellness.
More than 90% of the students who complete the cosmetology program at NJC and sit for the state exam are successful in getting their license.
Exclusive Professional Student Kits
Exclusive Professional Student Kit are selected to include high-end professional tools of the trade such as shears, texture shears, clippers, blow-dryer, irons, brushes, and state-of-the-art mannequins.
Professional Products are used in the classroom and in the Student Salon, providing students knowledge and expertise of current products utilized in the industry. Additionally, students gain valuable network connections with various industry sales representatives.
Professional Trained Educators
Teachers are focused on your success! Your instructors are talented experts with access to a network of industry professionals and an Advisory Board to keep abreast of the latest trends in cosmetology education, current teaching methods, and industry educational events. All instructors maintain a current Cosmetology license and actively work in salons.
Printed from Northeastern Junior College - Sterling, Colorado.
Copyright © 2013 Northeastern Junior College