Northeastern: CCCS Last Mile Scholarship
- Pursuing an Associate's Degree or certificate
- Have a maximum of 15 credit hours remaining, or have completed 75% of program requirements
- Be able to complete the degree in the semester in which this scholarship is sought
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Have unmet financial need as defined by the U.S. Department of Education (tuition, fees, books, & materials) in the range of $100-$2,500.
- Must have a completed FAFSA
- Have exhausted Pell eligibility or VA benefits, or have a demonstrated hardship (academic, personal, health, etc.) or financial constraint (employment, etc.)
- Be eligible for In-state tuition
Student must contact the NJC Financial Aid Office (email@example.com) for the Last Mile Verification Form. Student must submit the completed verification form and a copy of his/her degree audit to the financial aid office.