Northeastern: Kenneth E. and Theda C. Anderson Business Scholarship
This $1,000 scholarship is awarded to a business student obtaining a degree of either an A.A. with business designation (DwD), or an A.A.S. in business. The recipient may be a freshman or sophomore student with a minimum 3.0 GPA, and must demonstrate need for financial assistance.
Applicants must submit unofficial transcripts, two letters of recommendation, and an essay (200-250 words) on the topic "Tell us about your business role model." Also, submit a cover letter that includes the following information:
- a statement of why applicant should be considered;
- a list of clubs and activities applicant is or was involved with at Northeastern;
- documentation of scholarships or other financial aid received to attend NJC;
- a statement of why the applicant chose business; and
- what her/his future plans are after leaving Northeastern.