Community: Sterling Regional MedCenter Volunteer Scholarship
The Sterling Regional MedCenter Volunteers and Sterling Regional MedCenter are excited to continue the scholarship program to those students studying medicine. This program consists of six $1,000 scholarships. Scholarships are limited to those who have not received one in the past. However, if you applied and did not receive a SRM Volunteer scholarship, feel free to apply again.
To be eligible, you must:
1. Be a high school graduate and have been admitted to a 2- or 4-year college
2. Be going into some field of medicine
3. Write a letter of application giving the following information:
- Medical field you are interested in pursuing and why
- Any activities you have participated in pertaining to the medical field, such as HOSA, Volunteens, etc.
- Any school and community activities you have been involved in
- Your GPA
- Reason you are applying
- Include two letters of recommendation
- Any other pertinent information you would like to have included
- A small photograph for publicity purposes
- College student ID if possible
For further information, please contact Tammy Sanders. All applications must be mailed to: Tammy Sanders PO Box 1542, Sterling, CO 80751 by Monday, May 10, 2021.