Community: Jim Hutton Educational Foundation Scholarship
Jim Hutton ran a farm and ranch in Yuma County just east of Bonny Dam. Later in his life, he required skilled nursing care both in his own home and in a nursing home. He came to understand the value of excellent nursing care. He knew that quality nurses came from quality secondary education programs, and he wanted to provide financial assistance to those individuals pursuing nursing education. As a result, he established the Jim Hutton Education Foundation.
Application must be completed by the Applicant and submitted by April 23, 2021 11:59 p.m.
- All applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com with subject line: Hutton Educational Foundation Scholarship
- A complete application will contain the following documents
- Application Form Completed by Applicant
- Current Resume
- Copy of Driver’s License or state issued ID to verify residency
- Most Recent College Transcript (if applicable)
- 1 Letter of Recommendation
- Applicants MUST be pursuing a career in nursing whether as a new nursing student, a student currently enrolled in a nursing program or as a professional nurse pursuing higher education.
- All applicants will be notified by email of acceptance or denial. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure all notifications will be received.
- Those applicants accepted will be required to undergo an interview with the Scholarship Review Committee, whether in-person or virtual. Interview will take place on April 27th, time to be determined.
- This application is divided into sections. Only fill in the section that pertains to you.
Please visit the Financial Aid office to receive a copy of the scholarship.