Community: Chadron State College Scholarship
The Chadron State College Scholarship.
As an expression of appreciation to area community colleges for promoting Chadron State College (CSC) as a place for its students to continue their higher education, we have a program allowing your school to award our Community College Tuition Waiver(s) to your graduates.
We encourage you and your staff to identify and consider those graduates who have proven themselves as being exceptional academic achievers and wish to pursue their bachelor's degree from CSC.
Northeastern Junior College is allowed a total of 1 CSC Community College Fulltime Tuition Waiver to award each academic year.
Requisites for scholarships are as follows:
- The recipient must be a graduate of your school the spring or summer term immediately prior to attending CSC in the fall.
- The award is non-transferable.
- The award will waive tuition (only) charges up to 15 credit hours per semester of our in-state on-campus rate for two consecutive standard academic years (fall/spring). Preference should be given to those students planing to attend on-campus, but this is not required.
- Student must maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.25 for the award to renew for the second year. It is required that the recipient have a least a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 overall.
- Student must be enrolled fulltime at CSC to utilize the tuition waiver.
- Gaps in enrollment (missing a semester) will void the student's eligibility.
- Academic or social probation/suspension after enrollment at CSC can nullify the award.
The scholarship year is April 15th of each academic year. Please visit the NJC Financial Aid Office for the scholarship application.