Barbara F. Kaiser Memorial Scholarship
This $1,000 scholarship is awarded to a freshman or sophomore female business student who is from the local 5-county service area (Logan, Phillips, Sedgwick, Washington, or Yuma County). The recipient must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA.
Applicants must submit unofficial transcripts and a cover letter that includes the following information:
- a statement of why applicant should be considered;
- a list of clubs and activities applicant is involved with at Northeastern;
- a list of scholarships or other financial aid received to attend NJC;
- a statement of why the applicant chose business; and
- what her future plans are after leaving Northeastern.
This memorial scholarship was created by the Barbara Kaiser Estate. Barbara served three terms as the Logan County Treasurer in Sterling, Colorado. Because of her passion for her career, this scholarship was created to assist a student at NJC who is majoring in business.