Advanced Energy Service Center Scholarship Program
Advanced Energy is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of highly engineered, precision power conversion, measurement and control solutions for mission-critical applications and processes. With engineering know-how and responsive service and support around the globe, the company builds collaborative partnerships to meet technology advances, propel growth for its customers and innovate the future of power. Advanced Energy has devoted more than three decades to perfecting power for its global customers and is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA.
The purpose of AE’s Service Center Scholarship Program is to generate a pipeline of talent and offer opportunities to individuals looking to begin careers in the technical field of electronics manufacturing and repair.
Who is eligible?
High school graduates or military veterans considering a technical community college as well as current first year and second year technical community college students.
How do I apply?
Email email@example.com with the subject line of the email as “AE Service Center Scholarship Program.” Provide your name, location, current year in school, and current or prospective technical school. AE HR team will then be in touch with further submission instructions.
What happens after I apply?
AE Service Management will conduct interviews with applicants at the various schools to evaluate and select final students who will be offered a place in the program.
What are the terms of the program?
- High School Diploma.
- Accepted into or currently enrolled in a two-year technical program with a focus on attaining an Associate Degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher throughout the two-year degree program.
- Willing and able to work full-time as an AE Intern during the summer months in between school, or as applicable.
- Student’s performance will be reviewed upon completion of the internship period for evaluation of continued participation in the Program.
- Student must graduate and receive an Associate Degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent from an AE-approved accredited technical community college.
- Willing and able to relocate to Fort Collins, CO / Northern Colorado area within one month after graduation.
What will I receive if I am selected for the program?
- Paid Internship at AE’s Fort Collins headquarters in the summers between schooling or as applicable.
- Job offer upon graduation and successful completion of internship period for full-time position as a Test Technician at AE.
How do I learn more?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for full program details.