The Northeastern Bookstore is here to help you, with all of your CCCOnline questions. Let our staff help you, with any and all commencement regalia needs.
Graduation Cap and Gown Information:
- Stop by the bookstore to complete your cap and gown registration.
- Cap and Gown Measurements are required.
- Cap and Gown Measurements are taken in the Northeastern Bookstore, during the month of March.
- You may pick up your cap and gown, in the Northeastern Bookstore, any time during the month of May.
- Your graduation cap and gown are free of charge and you get to keep them after you graduate.
- Northeastern's professionally, printed graduation announcements are available starting April 1, in the bookstore.
CCCOnline Course Materials Information:
- The Northeastern Bookstore does not keep CCCOnline books in stock.
- The Northeastern Bookstore can order CCCOnline course materials, if you are using NJC Financial Aid.
- We require a Bookstore Promissory Note, from the Cashier's Office, to pay for the books at the time they are ordered.
- Please plan ahead, to allow enough time to have your order filled and shipped to the Northeastern Bookstore.
Store Hours and Other Closures:
- School year hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Summer hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. - noon.
- The Northeastern Bookstore is closed the last five business days, during the month of June, for inventory.
- The Northeastern Bookstore is closed the last full business week (M-F) of July, for annual summer vacation.