Financial Aid Documents
Dependant Student Verification Forms
Independant Student Verification Forms
Dependent Student Verification Forms
Independent Student Verification Forms
Instructions to apply for Parent Plus Loan
- Log on to: www.studentloans.gov
- Click on the green SIGN IN button.
- Provide required information to sign in.
- Click on 'Request a Plus Loan'
- Click on 'Parent Plus' and complete Application.
You will be notified immediately if you have been accepted or denied. If you are accepted and wish to proceed with the loan, you will need to complete a Master Promissory Note on the same website.
Please contact our office after application to discuss loan details. 970.521.6800
Instructions to Accept Subsidized Loan
1. Log into your NJC Student Access Portal, and accept loans on the Student Finance Tab
2. Complete Direct Loan Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note (MPN) by logging into www.studentloans.gov
. All first-time borrowers are required to complete counseling & MPN.
3. For returning & transfer students, NJC strongly recommends completing another Entrance Counseling or Financial awareness Counseling by logging into www.studentloans.gov
. All students must update their MPN with their most current student information, references, and addresses.
Printed from Northeastern Junior College - Sterling, Colorado.
Copyright © 2013 Northeastern Junior College