Financial Aid Documents
Dependant Student Verification Forms
Independant Student Verification Forms
Dependent Student Verification Forms
Independent Student Verification Forms
Instructions to apply for Parent Plus Loan
- Log on to: www.studentloans.gov
- Click on the green SIGN IN button.
- Provide required information to sign in.
- Click on 'Request a Plus Loan'
- Click on 'Parent Plus' and complete Application.
You will be notified immediately if you have been accepted or denied. If you are accepted and wish to proceed with the loan, you will need to complete a Master Promissory Note on the same website.
Please contact our office after application to discuss loan details. 970.521.6800
Instructions to Accept Subsidized Loan
- Log in to the NJC Access student portal here.
- Click on Student Finance tab
- In the ’Your Financial Aid Information’ box, click on the ‘Accept Your Awards’ link.
- Select the current Aid Year
- Click on Accept Award Offer tab, far right
- Click on subsidized loan drop down box, click ACCEPT and then submit.
**Below the submit button there is a link to www.studentloans.gov
so that you can complete your Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note required prior to your loan funds being certified.
Printed from Northeastern Junior College - Sterling, Colorado.
Copyright © 2013 Northeastern Junior College