September 18, 2013
All college activities and events schedule for this week at Northeastern Junior College have been cancelled. This includes items through Sunday, September 22nd. Please note the following schedule changes.
- Soccer vs WNCC is rescheduled for Sept 25 at 2 pm. The game will be on the high school field. Soccer’s Sept 20 & 21 games vs Laramie County and Western Wyoming will be rescheduled.
- Volleyball will not be playing at the Wyobraska Tournament and those games will not be made up.
- Baseball at Colorado School of Mines is rescheduled for Oct 1, TBA. Saturday’s games with Colby are postponed. Make up dates are pending.
- Golf will not be playing at LaJunta and Lamar on Thursday and Friday. These will not be made up.
- Softball games scheduled for Saturday and Sunday are cancelled and will not be rescheduled.
- The Aubree Bullock and Tommy Brandt Concert will not be held at the Bank of Colorado Event Center this Friday night as planned. Others had rented the event center as the venue, please note that this is not an NJC event. Any questions regarding the concert and its relocation or rescheduling can be directed to Clint Fiscus at 520-7304.
- Northeastern’s event center will NOT be open for Youth volleyball on Saturday. The City of Sterling will make arrangements accordingly.
- The “You Too Can U-Tube” brown bag lunch scheduled for Thursday, September 19th at 12 noon will be rescheduled.
- The Northeastern Junior College Advisory Council meeting scheduled for Thursday, September 19th at 1 p.m. has been cancelled.
- The reception for artist Andrew Kelly whose work has been on display on campus, scheduled for Thursday, September 19th at 4 p.m. has been cancelled.
- ACT Testing that was to take place on Saturday, September 21st at Hays Student Center has been cancelled. A new date will be set and announced. Watch the media for details.
Other entities with offices operating on Northeastern’s campus such as the Sterling Work Force Center and the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation are operating at their own discretion and are not holding standard office hours. Please contact these offices directly to know what hours of operation they are keeping: Colorado Work Force Center (Sterling Center) 522-9340, Vocational Rehab Office 522- 3737.