May 28, 2013
The Plainsmen Athletic Group & the Northeastern Junior Athletic Department is excited to announce the date for the 16th Annual Golf Tournament, Saturday July 13, 2013. The dollars raised from this year’s event will be used to fund the efforts of the Plainsmen Athletic Group for the upcoming year. The purpose of this Athletic Group is to secure support, goodwill and dollars to foster and encourage athletic excellence for Northeastern Junior College. The money raised from this group is used to provide tuition, room/board scholarship to athletes.
Once again this year’s NJC Athletic Golf Tournament will be held at Northeastern 18. We are excited to have you join us to kick-off the 2013-2014 school year and season. For more information contact Eddie Trenkle, Assistant Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-521-6731.
Golf Tournament Format:
7:00 AM Registration
8:00 AM Shot Gun Start
12:00 PM Lunch Buffet
12:30 PM Awards
Four person scramble format
- Each team member hits, the best shot is selected, then repeat until the ball is in the hole.
- Each team will have either 3 or 4 members
- Individual entries will be assigned to a team
- Space is limited to 28 teams
- Each team member will be assigned a par 3 hole upon registration. His or her T-shot will be used on that particular hole as the first shot of the team of that hole.