Home Schooled Students
Are you frustrated trying to gather accurate information about colleges?
Are you tired of being discriminated against just because of where you attend class?
Are you disappointed with colleges who will not take your academic achievements seriously?
Welcome to Northeastern! We are happy you are visiting our site. If you are home schooled or if you are a home school educator, we look forward to helping you pursue your college opportunities on our campus. As Colorado's largest, residential, two-year college in the state, we offer home school students the perfect mix of small college classes, a residential experience and a challenging Honors Program. In addition, we offer more than 90 programs of study in transfer and technical programs.
Most home schooled students are accustomed to personalized attention, a challenging curriculum and many choices. Northeastern can offer you just that! Make an appointment to visit our campus and meet our staff by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
For admissions requirements, please provide the following information:
- Application for admission (completed front and back)
- Colorado residents-register for the College Opportunity Fund
- Proof of high school diploma, GED, or Ability to Benefit test (minimum score requirements)
- Documentation of classes taken
- Health history form
- ACT, SAT, or Accuplacer test scores (Accuplacer can be taken on our campus)
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Completed housing contract (if living on campus)
- $125 Room deposit
- Copy of immunization records (showing proof of 2 MMRS)
Printed from Northeastern Junior College - Sterling, Colorado.
Copyright © 2013 Northeastern Junior College