Click on a heading for more information about that type of tuition

Colorado Resident Tuition

To be considered a Colorado Resident an individual must;

  • have lived in Colorado for 365 days prior to the first day of classes
  • show that you intend to make Colorado a permanent home

Individuals under the age of 23

Western Undergraduate Exchange Tuition

The Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) is a program coordinated by the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education. Through WUE, students in western states may enroll in many two-year and four-year college programs at a reduced tuition level: 150% of the institution's regular resident tuition. In all cases, WUE tuition is considerably less than non-resident tuition.

Resident students from the following states may participate if they meet eligibility requirements: Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.

For more information, contact the Admissions Office.

Online Courses Tuition

Online courses through NJC or CCCOnline have different tuition rates for Resident and Non-Resident students. Please be aware that the number of online courses will have an impact on the total tuition amount.