- All enrollees must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Provide school with a copy of diploma or certificate.
- Colorado law requires that enrollees be at least sixteen(16) years of age.
- Successfully complete required hours.
- Complete and pass all theory assignments.
- Pass mid term exam.
- Complete and pass all practical assignments, including skills certification.
- Pass final school written exam.
- Student must meet all financial obligations to the school.
- Upon successful completion of all graduation requirements, an appropriate diploma will be awarded.
Printed from Northeastern Junior College - Sterling, Colorado.
Copyright © 2013 Northeastern Junior College